Monday, December 15, 2008

I was just making a big fuss to everything.
But i'm fine now (: lololol.
I'm sorry for all the moodswings and tantrums I always throw :O
Tomorrow boyfriends' gonna go his church camp for 4days.
The bad news is I can't see him for four days,
The good news is, its only in singapore lah dey! So I can still msg/call him :D:D
Hmm, when he is back(which is on saturday), we would be in school continuing
" Youthquake " . Its indoor games this saturday. :D:D
Sorry people for all the pangsehs lol, I didn't mean it luh :(
Sometimes there are more than one plans on each day and its really difficult
to choose which place to go. This seems more fun.. that seems to be more important..
this seems to be more worth it.. that one no need spend alot money.. this i wanna go... but that i wanna go too.. Then when I choose and I go thinking of the other plan might be more enjoyable.. I will be like sian sian one..
Ah, anyway results are coming out soon, of course I do hope for good results..
But I doubt I would be taking Olevels even if I can. Got no confidence..
Cause of my laziness I don't think I wanna continue studying in chr..
So.. 23,24,31 of december are very busy days for me. I pray I choose the right decisions where I go and who I go out with :)

No comments: